Procurement has gained a larger role in the scope of business operations than ever. Strong procurement processes are vital to the success of any business or enterprise. Managing cost as well as unleashing the potential of the supply market to differentiate business performance is high on demand due to the current challenging economic landscape.
It is against this dynamic background that Messe Frankfurt Middle East is delighted to announce the launch of the Procurement Middle East Conference 2017 which will be held in the Kingdom of Bahrain on 22 - 24 May 2017.
The discussions at the conference focuses on the evolving trends, new opportunities provided by new technological advancement and adopting best procurement processes for the Middle East region.
By attending this event, you will be able to:
- Gain an overview of the existing trends in global sourcing and outsourcing
- Rate your procurement process and develop innovative strategies
- Stay updated on the latest solutions and IT applications that can help you to streamline your procurement process
- Understand how the value proposition of procurement is changing from cost efficiency to partnership
- Learn more about the critical issues, challenges and benefits of warehouse and inventory management and optimization
- How to evaluate supplier performance and how to build strong relationship with suppliers
- Evaluate best practices in contract management and negotiation ... and more
Who Should Attend?
VPs, GMs, Directors, Heads and Managers of:
- Procurement / Purchasing
- Supply Chain Management
- Materials Management
- Vendor Relations
- Business Process Management
- Corporate Planning and Strategy
- Quality and Performance Management
- Corporate Affairs
- Stores and Inventory Control
From (Industries Involved):
- Oil and Gas
- Metal and Mining
- Heavy Industries
- Large Scale Manufacturing